- n a field covered with grass or herbage and suitable for grazing by livestock
- The lynch law of Latin American justice is the "ley de fuga" (law of flight).
- MATTHIAS LEY SANCTUARY: The author's home, Chiiori, is an austere heaven in an isolated Japanese valley.
- The Department of Agriculture okayed a $25,000,000 project to plant 45,000 acres in the Southwest with guayule (wa-yu-ley), a tough, sagebrush-like plant containing 20-22% pure .
News & Articles
- Saratoga: StartUp Cup helps businesses get started
To make a business come to life, it takes a dream and a plan, and in the Silicon Valley there seems to be no shortage of either. One avenue for entrepreneurs to get on their feet is the Silicon Valley StartUp Cup, back for its second year.
June 18, 2013 - Saratoga News
- Gustavo on The Tom Leykis Show NEXT WEDNESDAY for Monthly ¡Ask a Mexican! Segment
It's never too early to shameless self-promote an appearance, so guess what I'm doing? If it's the end of the month, that means I'll be appearing on the last Wednesday of the month on The Tom Ley...
June 17, 2013 - OC Weekly
- Father's Day Special on La Ley Radio with Attorneys Alexandra Martinez and Timothy O'Grady
CHICAGO, June 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On this Sunday, June 16th at 6:00 AM (CST), leading attorneys Alexandra Martinez and Timothy O'Grady of the Chicago based Law Offices of Jeffery M. Leving, Ltd. (www.derechosdelpadre.com) bring Fathers' Rights to La Ley 107.9 FM for a Father's...
June 15, 2013 - PR Newswire