learner : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone (especially a child) who learns (as from a teacher) or takes up knowledge or beliefs
- n works for an expert to learn a trade
- When the "learner" made an error, the volunteer was told to administer an electric shock.
- Great teachers are also great learners, and Warren is no exception.
- THE FRENCH POD CLASS Dozens of free sessions for both beginning and intermediate language learners are supplemented by lesson transcripts and exercises that can be downloaded and .
News & Articles
- Links: Chad Greenway to have knee surgery
Chicago Bears The acquisition of defensive tackle Sedrick Ellis gives Chicago added depth along the defensive line. Who would be on the Bears' version of Mt. Rushmore? Detroit Lions Defensive end Ezekiel Ansah is proving to be a quick learner in picking up the team's defensive scheme. Quarterback Matthew Stafford: “The main fuel for me is I want to keep progressing in the right direction, I want ...
June 12, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- Book tour for former Lakers coach Phil Jackson hits Alex Theatre in Glendale
Former Lakers Coach Phil Jackson calls superstar Kobe Bryant a "hard-headed learner" in his new book. ( Wally Skalij / Los Angeles Times / May 16 , 2011 )
June 11, 2013 - The Glendale News-Press
- John Atkins' arrest is the most Georgia arrest of 2013
Georgia Bulldogs defensive tackle John Atkins was arrested for driving with a learner's permit, according to the Athens Banner-Herald . Yes, you read that right, he was arrested for driving with only a learner's permit. Head coach Mark Richt said the matter will be handled internally, and will not involve any playing time restrictions. More : For more on Georgia football, check out Dawg Sports ...
June 8, 2013 - SB Nation
- Chip Ganassi in SI.com
This was a big win, no doubt, a huge feather in his cap,Ganassi said. "And maybe this shows that he's a fast learner. But I really don't think there's much of a connection between the Rolex and Cup. He's still learning a new craft and he's...
- Chris Dodd in Forbes
This is a time where international relations are going to be a big deal, and having something to say rather than 'I'll be a quick learner.' There's no time for training wheels on this stuff,Dodd said.
- Younis Khan in Press Trust of India
From what I have observed, Malik I learning the skills of captaincy with every match and he is a good learner,Younis said. "I would suggest that the Pakistan board give him time and I can see Malik leading the team for the next few years...