leather : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
- v whip with a leather strap
- With bright colors and elegant designs for all seasons, skin is In Men and women have worn animal skins since clothing was invented, but leather clothing.
- Leave it to the fashion world to make bikinis out of leather.
- A tide of tattoos, leather and thousands of thundering Harleys will surge into South Dakota this week for the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, one of the largest biker gatherings in the .
News & Articles
- Heaven for leather
VATICAN CITY — Biker culture came to the Vatican yesterday as Pope Francis blessed thousands of Harley-Davidsons and their riders, who were celebrating the US manufacturer’s 110th anniversary with a loud parade and plenty of leather. Some estimates say 500,000 Harley owners from around the world descended on Rome...
June 17, 2013 - New York Post
- Pope Francis blesses thousands of Harleys and their leather-vested riders
VATICAN CITY — Biker culture came to the Vatican on Sunday as Pope Francis blessed thousands of Harley-Davidsons and their riders celebrating the manufacturer's 110th anniversary with a loud parade and plenty of leather.
June 17, 2013 - New Haven Register
- Gipsy Dharma Releases a New Range of Funky Leather Skirts and Ankle Boots
Gipsy Dharma is a leading online retailer of distinctive leather clothing and accessories for women in the UK. All their products are tailor-made for the customer which delivers utmost comfort whilst maintaining an affordable price tag. (PRWeb June 15, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Gipsy-Dharma/Funky-Leather-Skirts/prweb10831268.htm
June 15, 2013 - PRWeb