- n land or property held under a lease
- Perhaps because of this knowledge the Waldorf-Astoria leasehold bonds were selling last week at 49 on the dollar.
- When the provincial government lifted leasehold restrictions on Peace River lands in 1947, McMahon snapped up an original 300,000 acres and started prospecting.
- BUY A CONDOMINIUM You can own it, whereas with a house you can only have a leasehold of up to 30 years, with options to extend.
News & Articles
- Western Aircraft Breaks Ground For New Additions
Growth Driven By Tax Exemption Bill Passed Last Year Thanks in part to the support of the Idaho legislature and Boise Airport, Western Aircraft, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, has broken ground on a 26,000 square-foot expansion on the company’s 18 acre leasehold.
June 10, 2013 - The Aero-News Network
- Stephen Vaughan in ic CheshireOnline
Further, all the co-owners of the leasehold interest filed documents with the US federal government clearly certifying that each would be jointly and severally liable, together with any other responsible parties, for oil spill removal costs and... Tony Hayward http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Hayward&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGLRFV7cE8MSvUi-nsGdHQY29C5Vw Proactive Investors USA & Canada http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.proactiveinvestors.com/companies/news/6569/anadarko-tries-to-distance-itself-from-bp-as-gulf-of-mexico-cleanup-bill-hits-us2-billion-6569.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH7V2mmSG-kBMotBPc-PIsTNgqrug Jun 21, 2010
57411 76260 leasehold City chairman Stephen Vaughan said last night: We are close to finalising a deal with the owners of a 14-acre site in the Saughall area, but now another landowner in the locality has offered us a site which we could take on a leasehold basis."...
- Thoko Didiza in AllAfrica.com
It is also necessary that we further look at the possibility of creating opportunities for leasehold above this 30 percent which can be accessed by black people for agricultural use,said Ms Didiza.