- n works for an expert to learn a trade
- v be or work as an apprentice
She apprenticed with the great master
- West Germany has the world's largest apprentice population (1,200,000).
- He began his career as a dishwasher, did military service in the kitchen and wound up as an apprentice at El Bulli, which is Catalan for small bulldog.
- It takes a big man to describe the hilarious humiliations to which an apprentice chef is subjected.
News & Articles
- Inside Gupta's Fall from Goldman
The Billionaire's Apprentice author Anita Raghavan details the rise and fall of Raj Rajaratnam, Rajat Gupta and the Galleon Hedge fund.
June 13, 2013 - TheStreet.com
- Donald Trump Slams Modern Family, Says the Show Was "Written By a Moron"
Donald Trump 's newest target? The 12-time Emmy-award winning sitcom, Modern Family . Tweeting on Wednesday, June 12, The Apprentice boss had hardly anything nice to say about the ABC show.
June 13, 2013 - US Weekly
- Scantlebury promoted to apprentice
Alexander J. Scantlebury was recently promoted to U.S. Navy seaman apprentice after completing recruit training at Recruit Training Command in Great Lakes, Ill.
June 9, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- Lindsay Lohan in Los Angeles Times (blog)
Donald is a friend of the family, and producers of 'Celebrity Apprentice' have approached Lindsay to appear in the next season,Lindsay's mom Dina Lohan told the paper. "She's deciding if she wants to do it or not, but she currently has...
- Ben Silverman in International Herald Tribune
It would be great to have Rosie on 'The Apprentice,'Silverman said at a morning Television Critics Association news conference. "Donald personally told me to extend an invitation to her."
- Rosie O Donnell in USA Today
The man is obsessed with me, and I'm happy to say his show tanked,O'Donnell said, an apparent reference to the ratings of the latest edition of Trump's NBC reality show,"The Apprentice, which started Sunday and fell short of those from...