- n the month following March and preceding May
News & Articles
- APR scores released, indicate MSU sports in solid standing
The NCAA announced its Academic Progress Rates (APR) on Tuesday, and MSU sports are in good standing.
June 13, 2013 - The State News
- NCAA Releases APR For 2011-12: How Did Syracuse Teams Fare?
NCAA Releases APR For 2011-12: How Did Syracuse Teams Fare?
June 13, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh
- APR reports released, UConn ban lifted, six teams banned from postseason
The NCAA releases their annual academic progress ratings (APR) on Tuesday afternoon, with certain schools learning their fate for the upcoming season. UConn, who were left out of the 2012-13 NCAA Tournament as a result of poor APR scores, has showed enough improvement to be allowed to participate in the postseason for the 2013-14 season.…
June 11, 2013 - NBC Sports: Beyond the Arc
- Abdullah Ahmad Badawi in BusinessWeek
Going forward to further improve the national property sector, the government has decided not to impose real property gains tax throughout the country commencing 1st Apr 2007,Abdullah said.
- Rick Barnes in Knoxville News Sentinel (subscription)
We cannot afford to jeopardize our program, our APR, in that way,Barnes said. "We want players that if they're going to come, we want them committed to a whole year academically. We tell them that's what's expected coming in."