laryngectomy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n surgical removal of part or all of the larynx (usually to treat cancer of the larynx)
- As the speech clinician responsible for the post-laryngectomy speech rehabilitation of many patients, I feel that many people who read the article on laryngectomy will believe .
- To remove the cancerous tissue, surgeons perform an operation called a laryngectomy on many of these patients.
- Surgeon Conley's hope: the technique should make it possible for all laryngectomy patients to talk more easily, and restore speech to most of the mute 40% who have found previous .
News & Articles
- North Texas Laryngectomy Choir sings “Silver Bells.”
Happy Holidays! Enjoy as The North Texas Laryngectomy Society Choir sings “Silver Bells.” Be sure to watch Nightcap News tonight at 9:00 to see the behind the scene story of the choir. …
Nov. 27, 2013 - Nightcap TV