laryngoscope : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a medical instrument for examining the larynx
- Then Fields read a magazine article about the laryngoscope, a device like a shoehorn with a built-in light for looking down people's windpipes.
News & Articles
- Aircraft Medical puts Competitors on Notice of 70 Patents and Design Rights in Key Video Laryngoscope Markets
EDINBURGH, Scotland, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aircraft Medical ("Aircraft"), the fast growing medical devices company, has put several international video laryngoscope manufacturers and ...
June 24, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Obese Teens Face Higher Risk Of Hearing Loss, Study Finds
The findings, published in the journal The Laryngoscope , show that obese teens have a nearly doubled risk of one-sided low-frequency hearing loss, and are also more likely than their normal-weight peers to experience any kind of hearing loss.
June 19, 2013 - The Huffington Post
- Researchers Link Obesity To Hearing Loss In Kids
April Flowers for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online A new study led by researchers at Columbia University Medical Center shows obese adolescents are more likely to have hearing loss problems than their normal-weight peers. The study findings, published in The Laryngoscope , demonstrated that obese adolescents have increased hearing loss across all frequencies and were almost twice as likely to ...
June 18, 2013 - redOrbit