- n baked dish of layers of lasagna pasta with sauce and cheese and meat or vegetables
- n very wide flat strips of pasta
- Canadian soldiers eschew the beef lasagne of their own cooks and chow down in the noisy mess hall on tempura and miso soup prepared by Furusho's three cooks.
- On offer are traditional dishes such as lasagne with bechamel and specialties like cannelloni stuffed with pumpkin.
- He tested the red wine, ravioli and lasagne, found fettuccine "like spaghetti but with no holes.
News & Articles
- Dining review: Biltmore Park's Travinia
Penny and Del Hawk sit with their dog Dixie in front of the outdoor fire at Travinia. / Erin Brethauer / Scene Lasagne bolognese, with a béchamel sauce and a mixture of crumbled Italian sausage and cheese.
Nov. 25, 2013 - Asheville Citizen-Times