- n a landlord who is a woman
- Ethel (Vivian Vance), her neighbor and landlady, was a stock busybody.
- A thunder as ominous as a landlady's knock reverberated through Britain last week, as voters prepared for the first time to register approval or disapproval of the new Macmillan.
- He makes a play for the landlady, a blowzy, bosomy redhead named Guinevere, who rambles on about past loves and lovers like a debased edition of Joyce's Molly Bloom.
News & Articles
- Kenya Moore Wins New Hearing In Eviction Case
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore has been given a new hearing date in her eviction case. Moore is currently battling her landlady, Conya Dillon, who filed a motion last Friday for an “expedited hearing on shortened notice” to have Moore removed from her Roswell rental home. “Defendant [Moore] has created a media circus in... Read more » Kenya Moore Wins New Hearing In Eviction Case is ...
June 26, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Shane Richie in Manchester Online
Shane tells me: "The suicide note was part of a script but the landlady found it and called the TV company because she was convinced I was about to jump off a bridge or something. It was very funny afterwards when the producers called me to check...
- Weeks in Sydney Morning Herald
There's been talk of her playing a landlady in a seaside boarding house,Weeks says. "I can see her growing into a Miss Marple sort of character, dealing with all the characters coming to stay. I'd be very chuffed to do that. I hate to push...
- Richard Nixon in Northern Echo
I can't remember exactly how much I got, but it was a handy sum,said Mrs Nixon. "His landlady wrote to give us details of his funeral, saying it was well attended by his many friends."