landman : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who lives and works on land
- In the pantheon of American mythology, the oil company "landman" is legendary.
- He hired himself out for $100 a day as a landman, searching mineral-rights titles in county courthouses around West Texas.
News & Articles
- Music device doesn't drop diabetics' blood pressure
By Andrew M. Seaman NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - A device that plays a melody in an attempt to slow people's breathing didn't lower the blood pressure of people with diabetes, according to a new study. "Given the results and the studies available, you can conclude that there is not enough evidence to use this device," said Dr. Gijs Landman, the study's lead author from the Isala Clinics in The ...
June 12, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- UCSF and Harvard Trained Doctor Joins DoctorBase as Chief Medical Officer
Zachary Landman Brings Familial Roots to the Future of mHealth (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10820665.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Judy Landman, 71
Judy Landman, age 71, of Grand Rapids, passed away on Friday, June 7, 2013, in the presence of her beloved family.
June 8, 2013 - The Holland Sentinel