- n an expanse of scenery that can be seen in a single view
- n painting depicting an expanse of natural scenery
- n a genre of art dealing with the depiction of natural scenery
- n an extensive mental viewpoint
the political landscape looks bleak without a change of administration
we changed the landscape for solving the problem of payroll inequity
- v embellish with plants
Let's landscape the yard
- v do landscape gardening
My sons landscapes for corporations and earns a good living
- It's specifically to do with the worked landscape and the ways of looking at it.
- No living photographer of landscape seems able to match the amplitude of Adams' work those vast and feathered skies, those muscular loops of river, those cannonball moons .
- Around the big stike, which is carved up claim block by claim block, the landscape is a jumble of hovels and open bamboo shelters.
News & Articles
- Landscape forever changed after 1988 Yellowstone fires
WEST YELLOWSTONE - It's been 25 years since fire tore through Yellowstone National Park, forever changing the landscape of one of the most iconic places in the country.
June 14, 2013 - KBZK Bozeman
- CHINA'S E-COMMERCE LANDSCAPE: China's E-Commerce Transaction Volume Will Reach US$1.3 Trillion by the End Of 2012
DUBLIN, June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/42lhzl/chinas ) has announced the addition of the "CHINA'S E-COMMERCE LANDSCAPE: China's E-Commerce ...
June 14, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Software that renders landscape blueprints with depth a boon for designers, clients
Just weeks ago, Teresa and Brent Riggins were sitting on the rundown back patio of their 1960s ranch house with landscape designers Dawson Stockdale and Will Farris. If they’d looked around, they’d have seen a tired, cramped backyard with large swaths of dirt and mud in place of grass and a fence line hemmed in by neglected, overgrown plants choked with weeds.
June 14, 2013 - Memphis Commercial Appeal
- Barack Obama in New Yorker
In his first book, "Dreams from My Father," Barack Obama described the marijuana that he smoked as a young man as "something that could flatten out the landscape of my heart, blur the edges of my memory."
- Drew Gilpin Faust in International Herald Tribune
Still, Faust warned in an e-mail to faculty, staff and students "we must recognize that Harvard is not invulnerable to the seismic financial shocks in the larger world. Our own economic landscape has been significantly altered."
- Sergio Marchionne in Los Angeles Times
This initiative represents a key milestone in the rapidly changing landscape of the automotive sector,said Sergio Marchionne, chief executive of Fiat. "This agreement will offer both companies opportunities to gain access to the most...