- n a person having kinship with another or others
- n group of people related by blood or marriage
- s related by blood
- Leave it to the fashion world to make bikinis out of leather.
- Since the 1960s, kids of all nations have enjoyed the quests and antics of Astro Boy, Robotech and their TV kin.
- The founding father of the clan, Joseph Kennedy, came from immigrant stock with all the eccentric genius and anger of his blighted kin, but he was touched by the magic of America.
News & Articles
- Leaker Edward Snowden alleges NSA is hacking on China, world
NSA leaker Edward Snowden says the NSA's 61,000 hacking targets include Hong Kong and mainland China
June 13, 2013 - Deseret News
- Remember J-Kwon? He's Back, and Dissing Odd Future
(Getty Images) It's a startlingly big day for J-Kwon, the St. Louis rapper who had a megahit in 2004 with "Tipsy" and then vanished off the face of the earth. First, Kanye West name-dropped him in his fascinating interview with the New York Times, listing J-Kwon's lone hit as an example of the type of production he's working with on his upcoming album, Yeezus. It was a compliment bookended with ...
June 12, 2013 - Zimbio
- Emmy Hopeful: Monica Potter - 'Parenthood'
From day one, Parenthood has been TV's go-to-source for cathartic crying. But after three seasons of happy and sad tears, NBC's family drama reached an emotional zenith in season four when Kristina Braverman was diagnosed with breast cancer. What followed was the single best portrayal of the physical, mental, spiritual and communal toll cancer takes on the afflicted and their kin.
June 11, 2013 - ET Online via omg!
- Robbie Bach in Los Angeles Times
We built Kin for people who live to be connected, share, express and relate to their friends and family,said Robbie Bach, president of Microsoft's Entertainment and Devices Division in a statement.
- Foreign Secretary Margaret Beckett in Forbes
Foreign Office officials are "offering help and assistance to the next of kin" of the Britons, Beckett said.
- Steve Cooley in AFP
To grant (Atkins') release would be an affront to the people of this state, the California criminal justice system and the next of kin of many murder victims,Cooley said.