- n group of people related by blood or marriage
- s similar in quality or character
- s related by blood or marriage
- To thread together these and kindred quaint inventions the picture tells the story of a blind flower girl (Virginia Cherrill).
- Majoring in English at the University of Texas, he discovered a kindred spirit in Anderson, his senior-year roommate.
- Though he never saw the movie, he recognized a kindred spirit in Newscaster Howard Beale and adapted his crazed cry of "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more!".
News & Articles
- Kindred Healthcare to Present at the Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Healthcare Conference
Kindred Healthcare, Inc. today announced that Paul J. Diaz, Chief Executive Officer, will make a presentation regarding the Company at the Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Healthcare Conference in Boston, Massachusetts, on Tuesday, June 18, 2013, at 10:35 a.m.
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Kindred indicted on murder charge
An Ellis County Grand Jury indicted Waxahachie resident Andrew Riley Kindred, 21, on the charge of murder Thursday, June 6. The Gun Barrel City Police Department took Kindred into custody Friday, Marc
June 7, 2013 - Waxahachie Daily Light
- Kindred Healthcare To Present In INVESTKentucky Equity Conference At 10:05 AM
Kindred Healthcare To Present In INVESTKentucky Equity Conference At 10:05 AM
June 6, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Patricia Clarkson in Washington Post
They are kissing cousins. They are kindred spirits, absolutely,Clarkson said. "But Larry David is very different in the film. He's very different than he is on `Curb Your Enthusiasm.' People think he's absolutely that person on `Curb Your...
- Malcolm Turnbull in Sydney Morning Herald
Mr Turnbull said Australia had to "work energetically through our international partnerships with our major allies - the US, Japan, China, Indonesia, India - and of course our kindred allies, our historically closest allies, such as New Zealand, the...
- Kate Winslet in People Magazine
Leo and I, you know, are sort of kindred spirits,Winslet says. "We're cut from the same cloth."