kedgeree : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a dish of rice and hard-boiled eggs and cooked flaked fish
- Sea food was still his favorite dish, terrapin in any form his prime favorite, with a gastronomic nook always reserved for kedgeree, a dish of flaked white fish, rice .
- Moviegoers get mainly what Shashi calls a kedgeree (a spicy dish of rice, peas and shredded onions).
News & Articles
- TV Dinner: Seafood Kedgeree
In honor of St. Patrick's Day, Chef Chris Manning prepares a traditional Irish dish called kedgeree.
March 14, 2014 - WWNY - WNYF Watertown
- Charlotte Church in Monsters and Critics.com
Charlotte said: "He has really changed me. I love cooking and cleaning. My Nana calls me a Stepford Wife because I get up with him in the mornings and if he has been really good I will make him Gordon Ramsey's salmon kedgeree for breakfast. We will...