kayo : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a blow that renders the opponent unconscious
- v knock unconscious or senseless
- Paul Le Mat as Melvin is a patient counterpuncher, the kind of actor who wins on points rather than with kayo effects.
- In the art of politics, coup d'etat might be replaced by kayo, laissez-faire by leave it alone and chauvinist by superpatriot.
- He would be content to have proved himself a powerful competitor for the presidential nomination a contender whom Ford simply could not kayo before the convention.
News & Articles
- Stahley's mark 60th wedding anniversary
Kenneth E. (Kayo) and Gloria R. Stahley of 444 S. Summit St., Lock Haven, will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary on August 1. They were married on August 1, 1953 in St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Renovo, by the Rev. Albert Bechtold.
Aug. 2, 2013 - The Lock Haven Express
- Benigno Aquino III in ABS CBN News
Kayo ba ay nagtiis na sa trapiko para lamang masingitan ng isang naghahari-hariang de-wangwang sa kalsada? Ako rin,Aquino said in his address.
- Mar Roxas in ABS CBN News
Ito na ang pinakamabigat na desisyon sa buhay ko. Maniwala man kayo o hindi, ginagawa ko ito para sa bayan, para sa inyo. I do this for unity in support of change. And if that means that somebody must make the sacrifice, it must be me. Ako na,...
- SM Krishna in Oneindia
Taos puso akong humihingi ng paumanhin kung kayo man ay naguluhan kung saan ipapalabas ang aking darating na laban kay Ricky Hatton. Ito po ay resulta lang ng hindi pagkaka-intindihan sa pagitan ng Solar Entertainment Corporation at MP... Manny Pacquiao http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Pacquiao&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEOqfFdoelYruDJ18TDmQ9BP-qmjg ABS CBN News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/03/21/09/pacquiao-sorry-confusion-caused-solar-dispute&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFW6NPQnJipYwVDC-AXqpDV-qlHxw Mar 21, 2009
55429 73383 kazak We would also like to invite Kazak companies to invest in India and take advantage of the high market that India has to offer. Incidentally, India is going in for a very huge, massive expansive of its infrastructural facilities," said Krishna.