- n a Muslim who is a member of a Turkic people of western Asia (especially in Kazakstan)
- n a landlocked republic to the south of Russia and to the northeast of the Caspian Sea; the original Turkic-speaking inhabitants were overrun by Mongols in the 13th century; an Asian soviet from 1936 to 1991
- n the Turkic language spoken by the Kazak
News & Articles
- Enjoy a 'Banquet' of Speed and Passion
NALATI, Xinjiang Province, China, June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The first China Narat Grassland Culture & Tourism Festival and China Narat Speed Horse Racing Open Tournament 2013 held in Kuenes County, Kazak Autonomous Prefecture of Ili, Xinjiang, is a grand event for people of all...
June 17, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Islam Karimov in Muslim Uzbekistan
The State of New Hampshire has a business-friendly environment where companies like KaZaK can thrive, grow and create good jobs. I look forward to KaZaK's continued success here in New Hampshire and working to ensure companies like this can... John Lynch http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lynch&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGFTTac5mYVGOZ_1PFhIA4loWY8bw MarketWatch (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.marketwatch.com/story/kazak-composites-celebrates-anniversary-of-new-hampshire-manufacturing-facility-2010-03-22%3Freflink%3DMW_news_stmp&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGlLD1hoacv5_lKZRxS7xr7bRj7Ag Mar 22, 2010
55431 73383 kazak A high-ranking representative of the Kazak security committee has said that all these shahids [suicide bombers] and extremists are acting not against Kazakstan, but Uzbekistan," Karimov said in the newspaper interview in mid-January. "That's...