- a full of juice
- s having strong sexual appeal
- s lucrative
a juicy contract
- s suggestive of sexual impropriety
a juicy scandal
- What makes all the difference at Lucille's is not the size but the taste: a fluffy, sweet and slightly toasted bun leads the taste buds to a slab of juicy ground beef that is a .
- The blog solicits juicy tips from readers, and it's clear the site has a strong following among teachers who enjoy reading about students worse than their own.
- The violent and sudden deaths of his three brothers, a plane crash, the scandalous (and, some say, unforgivable) night at Chappaquiddick: all juicy fodder for a memoir.
- Brin in Forbes
I guess there are some people out there who think we have already picked all the low-hanging, juicy fruit, but I think the jury is still out on how far we can take this business,Brin said.
- Buffett in Washington Post
As we view Geico's current opportunities, Tony and I feel like two hungry mosquitoes in a nudist camp. Juicy targets are everywhere,Buffett wrote.
- Pamela Anderson in FOX News
I thought they were shaved kindly? People like to tell me all the time that I started that trend - yikes! Well let's start a new one - do NOT buy Uggs! Buy Stella McCartney or juicy boots,Anderson wrote.