- s suggestive of sexual impropriety
a naughty wink
- s badly behaved
a naughty boy
- Children are naughty solely because they are ill, unhappy or untrained.
- Naughty, naughty, naughty! Gloria Vanderbilt, the famous heiress, writer (of four memoirs and two novels), painter, actress, socialite and designer-jeans magnate, has written a .
- Which is why, among all the cries in favor of traditional values and against naughty TV, you haven't seen many county sheriffs or G-men forcing the old smut peddler do a perp walk.
News & Articles
- The Last Of Us
Screenshots from Naughty Dog's upcoming PS3 exclusive 'The Last of Us.'
June 13, 2013 - Forbes
- Warhammer 40,000 MMO Announced For Next-Gen Systems & PC
Naughty Bear developer Behaviour Interactive has acquired the rights to create a Warhammer 40,000 MMO, and the company says that Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is on track for a late 2015 release on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. You join one of four initial factions (Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Orks, or Eldar) as you try and work with your comrades to control the planet. Naturally ...
June 12, 2013 - Game Informer
- E3: The Launch Trailer for Naughty Dog's The Last of Us
Naughty Dog ("Uncharted" games) has released the official launch trailer for The Last of Us , which will be available for the PlayStation 3 on Friday, June 14.
June 11, 2013 - Coming Soon
- Johann Rupert in SkySports
Rupert added: "I think it is a bit naughty. They use your name, you deny it - it is a total joke. If you Google me you find out I was supposed to be involved in Blackburn, which is untrue, and I'm now linked to Newcastle. I feel sorry for the fans...
- Paul Burrell in Northumberland Gazette
According to The Sun, Mr Burrell said on the video: "I told the truth as far as I could - but I didn't tell the whole truth. Perjury is not a nice thing to have to contemplate. I was very naughty and I made a couple of red herrings, and I couldn't...
- Grant Barrett in Forbes
Are you tracking the term `toe-tapper?' That's gotten more traction than `wide stance' so far,Barrett said. "They both have too much cachet. They're political, social, new, slangy and a little naughty."