- a acceptable to the taste or mind
- s extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
- s having strong sexual appeal
a toothsome blonde in a tight dress
- In one of Rome's fashionable quarters, he shared a penthouse with his blonde, toothsome, 28-year-old mistress, Igea Lissoni, a former dancer and nightclub worker.
- The battle of the exes ranges from shallow youth (Sally Kirkland) to callow middle age (Viveca Lindfors), and includes, in the interim: a toothsome baby sitter; a campaign worker .
- Acting in Collins' play, which was called The Frozen Deep, he sets free feelings he was accustomed to keeping tightly confined, and his co-star, the toothsome Ellen Ternan, finds .
News & Articles
- Recipe: Ceviche is summer in a bowl
Light, chilled and refreshing with a toothsome texture, ceviche is summer in a bowl. Add tortilla chips and it becomes a cross between a meal and a snack.
June 21, 2013 - The Alexandria Town Talk
- Ben Brantley in San Diego Union Tribune
In his New York Times review - mixed for the show, a rave for Ramirez - critic Ben Brantley called her a "toothsome devourer of scenery" and credited her with squeezing the "tastiest satiric juice" from the Eric Idle-penned show....