- s extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
- But the truth is, it's all pretty scrumptious.
- Writer-director Adrienne Shelly (who was randomly murdered before the film's release) mixes the comic and social ingredients to make a film that's bumptious, scrumptious fun.
- Aarons didn't mean to satirize those scrumptious creatures, their opulence or their strangely bewitching narcissism.
News & Articles
- Wine and Dine the Night Away at Oakland Zoo’s 21st Annual Fundraiser, Walk in the Wild
More than 100 restaurants, caterers, bakeries, wineries, and breweries will be onsite at Oakland Zoo – offering scrumptious samples of the San Francisco Bay Area’s finest epicurean offerings. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10829016.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Culinary boy toys for Dad on his special day
Some of the country’s top chefs are also devoted dads (Bobby Flay, Emeril Lagasse, Brian Malarkey, Gordon Ramsey) who frequently concoct scrumptious treats for their kids. Whether your special guy is a gustatory trail blazer, a grill meister, a gourmet guru or a pizza and beer junkie here are some creative gifts to enliven his culinary repertoire for Father’s Day, June 16.
June 12, 2013 - La Jolla Light
- Strawberry delights: Recipes ripe for the picking
Strawberry fields across the Cape Fear region are filled with plump, juicy red berries. Locally grown strawberries will be available through early July for those scrumptious summer time dishes, such as strawberry shortcake and homemade strawberry ice cream.
June 9, 2013 - The Fayetteville Observer
- Paul Samuelson in New York Times
I had expected a scrumptious meal,Mr. Samuelson said. "We had franks and beans."
- Rick Sebak in Earthtimes.org
This time we wanted to talk to buyers and sellers, foodies and farmers. We wanted to check out the scrumptious eccentricities of American markets,said Sebak. "We don't include some of the major markets that are celebrated regularly on...
- Peter Sellars in San Jose Mercury News
The Viennese critics, known for being tradition-bound, gave it a thrashing: "Us serving them something scrumptious was just morally unacceptable," Sellars joked.