jalapeno : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n plant bearing very hot and finely tapering long peppers; usually red
- n hot green or red pepper of southwestern United States and Mexico
- Yet the outbreak continued more than 1,400 people got sick before it ended and FDA officials eventually concluded that tainted jalapeno and Serrano peppers, not tomatoes .
- Orders a cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, jalapeno peppers, and mustard for himself, and several others.
- Slice 1 fresh jalapeno In a bowl, toss jalapeno and pineapple with 12 cup of teriyaki sauce and place on a roasting pan Place in a 400 degree oven for 40 minutes or until .
News & Articles
- The Common Man has extraordinary tastes
The first of eight courses in a recent chef's tasting menu at The Common Man in Warren prepared by chef-owner Adam Longworth: Hamachi crudo with avocado and jalapeno glass.
June 14, 2013 - The Burlington Free Press
- Lunchbreak: Firehouse chef Darla Marie Pitts makes jalapeno bacon cheddar poppers
Darla Marie Pitts Jalapeno Bacon Cheddar Poppers Ingredients: 10 large jalapenos, halved & seeded 1 12 ounce pkg. of cream cheese 1 8 ounce pkg. of shredded sharp cheddar 1 pkg. of bacon bits 1 cup of milk 1 cup …
June 13, 2013 - WGN TV Chicago
- Give Dad savory stuffed peppers to nosh on
Sausage-stuffed jalapeno peppers are perfect for an appetizer spread for game-watching. Spicy, cheesy and porky. You really can't go wrong with stuffed jalapeno peppers for Father's Day.
June 13, 2013 - Everett Herald
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Honolulu Star-Bulletin
You know,Hillary Clinton said a few days ago in an ABC News interview, "I eat hot peppers because years ago, I was told that hot peppers would keep me healthy. Oh, jalapeno, banana peppers, any kind of hot peppers. I eat them raw, I eat them...
- Stephen Keel in OregonLive.com
We were acting like we all ate a bunch of jalapeno peppers (at practice Friday) and we were on fire,Keel said. "Guys were buzzing."