cayenne : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n plant bearing very hot and finely tapering long peppers; usually red
- n ground pods and seeds of pungent red peppers of the genus Capsicum
- n a long and often twisted hot red pepper
- An intrepid reporter's firsthand account of how he survived for 48 hours on nothing but a liquid mixture of lemons, cayenne pepper and maple syrup.
- Beyond that, cayenne pepper and crushed red pepper are must haves.
- A delightful addition to West Lake is the Love Chocolate Caf, tel: (84-4) 2243 2120, plugging a gap in the market for decadent Western desserts, heart-shaped cookies, cayenne .
- Wendelin Wiedeking in International Herald Tribune
In the premium off-road segment, nothing comes close to the Cayenne,Wendelin Wiedeking, Porsche AG's president and chairman, told reporters at the North American International Auto Show.
- Martin Winterkorn in Autocar
Talking to Autocar in Wolfsburg as the new VW Polo received its the 2010 Car of the Year Award, Winterkorn said: "The Porsche model range is firmly based on the 911, Boxster, Cayenne and Cayman, and it will stay that way. We are also investigating...