- n a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
- v poke or thrust abruptly
- v strike or punch with quick and short blows
- v stab or pierce
- In pe, you score by jabbing your opponent anywhere with the point of the weapon; in foil, you score only by touching point to torso; in saber, you score with any part of the .
- Hubert warmed up with a long tribute to the President, then hit his stride as he began a rhythmic jabbing and chopping at Barry Goldwater.
- Any rite of passage that involves jabbing needles into small children is bound to worry more than a few parents.
News & Articles
- 5 incredible works of art made in latte foam
Zandy MangoldBarista Mike Breach has New Yorkers abuzz with his latte art. Mike Breach is bent over a latte, furrowing his brow in concentration. With a tootpick, he’s jabbing away at the foamy surface, taking care in shaping a part of the drink most people chug right through. Before...
June 9, 2013 - New York Post
- Gary Thorne in KUTV
He explained that it was in the context of the sarcasm and the jabbing that goes on in the clubhouse. I took it as something serious, and it wasn't,Thorne said.
- Celestino Caballero in SportingNews.com
There was no doubt in my mind that I won this fight,Caballero said. "I was connecting with the better punches and jabbing him at will. I am happy with my performance but I know I could have done better. It's hard to look good against a guy...
- Tom Rukavina in In-Forum
I don't think students and communities should suffer because Gov. Pawlenty can't take some jabbing,Rukavina said.