jabot : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a ruffle on the front of a woman's blouse or a man's shirt
- And at Givenchy, Ricardo Tischi reinvented the famous "Bettina" blouse as a frothy, jabot worn under a shiny black patent leather puffa jacket.
- All Ruffled Up Yves Saint Laurent cotton and silk blouse with jabot, $5,695 ysl.
- The narrow, tremulous wraith appears in black velvet pants and jacket, a little lace jabot at her throat.
- Daniel in Creators Syndicate
Daniel sees Amber videotaping herself as she tries on her new "Marina" disguise and practices auditioning for the "Faces of Jabot" contest.
- Richard Wagner in New York Times
The bodice will have a high collar,Wagner writes, "with a lace jabot and ribbons; close-fitting sleeves; the dress trimmed with puffed flounces."