interlacing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v spin,wind, or twist together
- v hold in a locking position
- s linked or locked closely together as by dovetailing
- Growth, he believed, was a matter of interlacing of organizationa theory which he practiced in his own consolidating activities.
- Mariko Matsimoto checks the quality of Igusa fiber before interlacing it to make tatami mats.
- It will attempt to spur community involvement in kids' lives by interlacing social-support programs to help low-income children take advantage of educational and extracurricular .
News & Articles
- Converter Chipset lets HDMI be read by application processor.
Converting HDMI video stream into MIPI CSI-2 video stream, Model TC358749XBG enables HDMI video stream to be recognized and read directly by application processor in mobile device. HDMI audio stream is also supported and can be transmitted over I(2)S, TDM, S/PDIF, or MIPI SLIMbus. Housed in 7.0 x 7.0 x 0.65 mm ball pitch package, TC358749XBG provides video de-interlacing, video scaling, video ...
Sept. 6, 2013 - ThomasNet