- n a male demon believed to lie on sleeping persons and to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women
- n a situation resembling a terrifying dream
- n someone who depresses or worries others
- But the long precedent persistent dyspepsia, which had made nutrition insufficient for "his active life, had been an incubus to his strength.
- One Republican Representative denounced Johnson as "an ungrateful, despicable, besotted traitorous man--an incubus.
- It hung over the incoming crop, an imminent incubus.
News & Articles
- Life as a CIA Operative / Putin’s Russia
Michael Davidson is a former member of the CIA, a foreign affairs expert on Russia and author of the book Incubus all of which he discusses in this conversation with Bill Leff. Incubus is available at all major retailers including …
June 17, 2013 - WGN Radio Chicago
- Brandon Boyd in Miami New Times (blog)
Boyd said: "Incubus has proven to be the proverbial 'Diamond' in my life. And I would venture to say that it has acted as such for my Brothers in our band as well. Fraught with struggle, too many hours in the dark and questionable as to if it's...
- Jared Leto in Edinburgh Evening News
We've played with everyone from being on Lollapalooza a couple of years ago with Jane's Addiction and Incubus and Queens of the Stone Age - that was an incredible experience,says Leto. "We've opened up for Audioslave and opened up for...
- Tara Reid in Business Wire (press release)
It's cool that this film project is tapping the Web to distribute Incubus directly to teens,said Tara Reid. "What better way to celebrate Halloween than to watch a scary movie. Incubus will surely do the trick!"