- n a council at which indigenous peoples of southern Africa meet to discuss some important question
- If the great indaba finally does begin, it could founder all too quickly because the fundamental aims of the two main parties are so far apart.
- COMMONWEALTH (British Commonwealth of Nations') At Eshowe, Zululand, an indaba (conference) and war dance were held for the especial benefit of the Prince of Wales,.
- When the strangers slept, the Bushmen held an indaba (discussion).
News & Articles
- GIA exhibits for first time at job fair in Africa
The Gemological Institute of America exhibited at the Career Indaba trade show late last month, a career fair held in Johannesburg as part of the seventh annual Africa Education Week event.
July 17, 2013 - National Jeweler
- Yo-Yo Ma in Business Wire (press release)
I have always been a believer in what I can learn from other musicians of all ages, from all musical traditions,said Yo-Yo Ma. "Through Indaba Music's growing community of artists, I feel that I will find not only amazing talent with which...
- Bantu Holomisa in Independent Online
Such an economic indaba can define the roles of all the economic actors, specifically the role of the state in the economy,Holomisa said.
- Stephan Jenkins in MarketWatch
Indaba Music's platform is allowing us to reach out to other artists and our fans for the fresh inspiration and creativity we need to complete this album,said Stephan Jenkins, Third Eye Blind. "There are major changes being born out of the...