- n a situation resembling a terrifying dream
- n a terrifying or deeply upsetting dream
- Suddenly the nightmare that Bangkok had dreaded was happening: a wild outbreak of kicking, clubbing, shooting, lynching.
News & Articles
- Gordon Ramsay’s Own Kitchen Nightmare! Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Him By Restaurant Employees
Gordon Ramsay is in the middle of his very own Kitchen Nightmare ! The famed chef had a class action lawsuit thrown his way Thursday when current and former employees… READ ON
June 14, 2013 - RadarOnline.com
- Is Xbox One the ‘future of PRISM’?
The Xbox One has been a public relations nightmare so far for Microsoft. The console’s debut was marred by unclear policies and misinformation, and gamers haven’t been shy in letting Microsoft know how they feel. But it’s not just the used game policy, game-sharing limitations and connectivity requirements that have people up in arms — some gamers are absolutely outraged at one of the Xbox One’s ...
June 14, 2013 - BGR News via Yahoo! News
- Facing NYC’s fiscal nightmare
Listening to some mayoral candidates, you’d think that New York City’s biggest challenge was how to spend billions of dollars in spare revenue. But no matter how big the spending dreams, the city’s next mayor may well face a fiscal nightmare. New York’s budget has grown...
June 14, 2013 - New York Post
- Bart Stupak in New York Times
We have learned that time and again BP officials had warning signs that this was, as one employee put it, 'a nightmare well,'said Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee Chairman Bart Stupak (D-Mich.). "They made choices that set safety...
- Meg Whitman in All Things Digital (blog)
Career politicians in Sacramento and Washington, DC, be warned: You now face your worst nightmare,said Whitman in her victory speech, after winning the GOP primary for Governor, referring to herself and Fiorina, who is vying for a Senate...
- Henry Waxman in Telegraph.co.uk
Five days before the explosion, BP's drilling engineer called Macondo a 'nightmare well'. BP appears to have made multiple decisions for economic reasons that increased the danger of a catastrophic well failure,they wrote. "Time after...