impulsiveness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the trait of acting suddenly on impulse without reflection
- Symptoms for the disorder include impulsiveness, hyperactivity and poor concentration, and can develop over several months.
- But grandiosity and impulsiveness can also be self-limiting, and lead to smaller-bore crimes that don't require the patience and plotting of a Ponzi scheme.
- Other children are receiving diagnoses and medication for obsessive-compulsive disorder, social-anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), pathological impulsiveness .
- Bob Woodward in Los Angeles Times
For years, time and again, President Bush has displayed impatience, bravado and unsettling personal certainty about his decisions,Woodward concludes. "The result has too often been impulsiveness and carelessness and, perhaps most...
- Bill Parcells in Albuquerque Tribune
I thought Tony was OK,Parcells said. "He had a little of that impulsiveness I worry about, but he got away with it. He hurried a couple of throws. Overall, though, I thought he did pretty well, particularly in the second half."
- Rosamund Pike in Sunday Herald
She's so immediate, so present,says Pike, explaining what she liked about Alex. "In a film that's all about memory and the past, she's the bit that's all about the present. I liked her impulsiveness and inquisitiveness. I understood why...