impurity : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n worthless or dangerous material that should be removed
- n the condition of being impure
- What to racist whites was a stain of impurity became a badge of pride.
- The cap may offend free-trade purists, but on a summer morning somewhere in the Dordogne there's something to be said for impurity.
- The best part of his religion binge comes when Jacobs tries to obey an obscure rule found in Leviticus 15:20: "Everything upon which a woman lies during her impurity (meaning .
News & Articles
- Controversial Gay-Cure App Pulled By Apple, But Not Google
Do you have feelings of impurity or sin, related to your homosexual lifestyle? Do you wish there was a way to free yourself from your thoughts and retrain your mind to become straight? Believe it or not, there's an app for that. Recently released in March, a new app from Setting Captives Free , a non-denominational ministry, claims to help users find their "freedom from homosexuality" - in just ...
June 20, 2013 - Tucson Weekly
- the Apostle Paul in ChurchCentral.com
These guidelines may seem rigid to some, however, the Apostle Paul wrote, "But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people. Nor should there...
- Bhairon Singh Shekhawat in Thaindian.com (blog)
The party gains impurity with corruption. With the party''s purificiation, it will only gain more strength in future even if it involves corruption in the distribution of tickets (for elections). I want the guilty to be found out,said Shekhawat.
- Marc Iavaroni in Sports Network
Obviously, it was the Rudy (Gay) show,Memphis coach Marc Iavaroni said. "They just loaded up on him. So the impurity was going 1-on-5 because that's what they had committed to. They thought that they could guard one-on- one."