illimitable : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s without limits in extent or size or quantity
- What can a punk kid, a has-been general and a comedy team of robots do against the dark, illimitable powers of the Galactic Empire? A universe of plenty - as audiences discover in .
- And, anyway, what can a punk kid, a has-been general and a comedy team of robots do against the dark, illimitable powers of the Galactic Empire?.
- Only a seaplane could have sped faster, yet the distance of 6,000 miles seemed illimitable, mocking.
News & Articles
- PHOTOS: Kids and adults scribbling all over Houston Street downtown
People, young and old, turned downtown Houston Street into a historic coloring book -- using broken bits of chalk to break away from boredom -- on Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013, at Artpace San Antonio's 10th annual Chalk It Up. For several blocks, the narrow street became a cobblestone easel for locals to paint an illimitable spectrum of thoughts across. Within hours, imaginations yielded vibrant ...
Oct. 13, 2013 - KENS 5 San Antonio
- Thomas Jefferson in Inside Higher Ed
As Thomas Jefferson said, referencing the University of Virginia, "This institution will be based upon the illimitable freedom of the human mind. For here we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as...
- Albert Einstein in The Wichita Eagle
My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble minds,Albert Einstein said.
- Thomas Carlyle in Economic Times
In "Heores and Hero Worship", Thomas Carlyle, who was better known for his history of the French Revolution, wrote about "the illimitable, silent, never-resting thing called time, rolling, rushing on, swift, silent, like an embracing...