measureless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s without limits in extent or size or quantity
- Old timers will remember Etelka Gerster as a young soprano who sang in America for a season, and, with a measureless beauty of voice, appeared to be on the road to the greatest .
- The book sails with majesty through caverns measureless to man.
- What they give to each other is measureless, like divine grace; what they take is inexorable, like mortal fate.
- Joan Bakewell in Telegraph.co.uk
Television gardener Alan Titchmarsh deals with his love for the nation's flora, while broadcaster Joan Bakewell describes estuaries as a "bulk of fresh water pressing forward remorselessly into the measureless ocean".