- n lights that illuminate the audience's part of a theater or other auditorium
- Everyone stood up and cheered, the houselights were dimmed, and the movie resumed.
- Once the houselights go on and Reagan faces a crowd, however, he is all charm and good humor.
- After the houselights dim, a young man comes on stage and begins to type.
News & Articles
- Writing: The Helicopter In The Barn
July 29, 2013 They are everywhere. We are surrounded by them. You are probably one yourself. Of the range of people you can know in the world, the neighbor occupies a curious spot. As reporter Sean Hurley writes, here in New Hampshire we have our own special kind of neighbor. Script: Fx: Crickets, night sounds Where we live, on a dead-end dirt road in the White Mountains, the houselights ...
Feb. 17, 2014 - New Hampshire Public Radio
- Missy Higgins in Minneapolis Star Tribune
I thought it was really, really powerful because the second half of the set they played all their strongest songs,Higgins said. "It was like bam, bam, bam, goodbye. Houselights up. Everyone was just left there with their mouths open. I...