housemaster : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n teacher in charge of a school boardinghouse
- This applies even to motivations, as with the lurking homosexuality in the blatantly masculine housemaster.
- William has housemaster Gailey, and both boys are getting support even from their protection officers.
- He begs Tom's housemaster (Leif Erikson), a hearty extravert whose biceps are bigger than his hatband, to make a man of the boy.
- Jaramogi Oginga Odinga in AllAfrica.com
Oneko was with me at Maseno in 1940. I became a housemaster and he was a dormitory prefect. I was athletics master, he was a good sprinter,says Jaramogi in his book.