housemate : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who resides in the same house with you
- His housemate? His male chief of staff.
- His previous housemate, Maureen Salazar, 54, is a single woman who three years ago decided to leave the corporate world to pursue life as an artist.
- American Amanda Knox, accused of killing her British housemate two years ago, listens to questions during her trial in Perugia, Italy Amanda Knox is a riddle.
- Sienna Miller in Monsters and Critics.com
Sienna said: "My housemate Rhys bought me a broomstick because he thinks I'm a witch. It's a cute little white one. I love it!"
- Jade Goody in 24dash.com
Goody tells Shetty: "You're not some princess in f***ing Neverland. You're not some princess here. You're a normal housemate like everybody else. Everybody else."
- Benedict Wallet Vilakazi in Daily News (subscription)
When I got inside, her housemate was in the lounge watching TV. I said to her let's go outside because I was not comfortable talking to her while the housemate was in the house,Vilakazi said.