housewifery : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the work of a housewife
- Actress Ball was a long time arriving at the calm waters of motherhood and housewifery.
- If the process should become practicable commercially, housewifery and industry will benefit by inestimable billions.
- The titles of her books spoke volumes about her view of motherhood, housewifery and life: I Lost Everything in the Post-Natal Depression; The Grass Is Always Greener over the .
News & Articles
- Recipe of the Week: Hummus from ‘Balaboosta,’ whose author is teaching in Austin on Sept. 25
Though a successful New York business woman, Einat Admony embraces housewifery.Not the “run-of-the-mill, hyperefficient housewife,” but the Yiddish “balaboosta,” which is often translated to mean “a perfect housewife,” but in her mind is a true “owner of the house,” who “lives life with gusto, shuns fear, and relies on instinct over precision,” Admony writes in her new cookbook.
Sept. 7, 2013 - Austin American-Statesman