- n a disorderly outburst or tumult
- For yet another thing, it's one thing to pick up a story about a consultant peddling a load of hoo-hah and scathingly lay out what a bunch of hoo-hah it is.
- A: I do pauses for big breath hoo-hah, hoo-hah, hoo-hah, hoo-hah.
- I investigated the old hoo-hah espoused by such as Ignatius Donnelly, Jules V erne and Arthur Conan Doyle, and looked into the sounder theories of bygone thinkers such as .
News & Articles
- Cancer survivor 'helps the hoo-hahs'
CANCER SURVIVOR 'HELPS THE HOO-HAHS' With a slogan of "Help the Hoo-hahs," Libby Malphrus of Ridgeland is raising more awareness about gynecologic cancers.
Sept. 21, 2013 - Savannah Morning News
- Chris Martin in Festivalwise
We recently came back to England to find all this all this hoo-hah, grandpas complaining about things they don't know about,Martin told the BBC. "Coldplay not playing and Jay-Z playing is exactly what needs to happen for the world. He's...
- Chris Coleman in Irish Times
Coleman said: "He came back from the World Cup and there was all the hoo-hah about whether he was leaving us. He is always being linked with a move away from this club but he was about Â£5 million away from joining Spurs. What they offered was...
- Tom Bodett in Franchising.com (press release)
I make it my business to keep tabs on what the big, fancy, expensive hotels are doing, just to see if all that extra hoo-hah they charge for is stuff you might actually need,says Bodett in the podcast. "But, I'm happy to report you still...