kerfuffle : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a disorderly outburst or tumult
- This week's big kerfuffle was over a policeman who hugged Dutt after his release on bail.
- Clinton's big blog hire for this campaign, the well-known Peter Daou, has caused a kerfuffle of his own by buying advertisements on blogs around the country, including conservative .
- When they first appeared last September, the imagesone of which shows Muhammad's turban transformed into a bombcaused only a minor kerfuffle.
News & Articles
- Was tweet part of research?
The University of New Mexico professor in a kerfuffle over a controversial tweet he sent last week i ...
June 12, 2013 - Albuquerque Journal
- Ron Wilson in CBC.ca
We weren't dominated by Canada, by any stretch of the imagination,Wilson said. "You go into overtime, anything can happen. The puck hits the referee's skate - no one's mentioned that - and that ended up causing kind of a kerfuffle that...
- Paul Gallen in The Age
You can't go out there worrying about it,Gallen said of grapple tackles. "I know there's a big kerfuffle about it at the moment because everyone is talking about it but if go out there worrying about it and whingeing to the ref then you're...
- Craig Bellamy in Stuff.co.nz
The kerfuffle, hopefully, has gone as far as I'm concerned,Bellamy said. "I had my say last week, and it's been pretty smooth sailing so far as we go."