- n a disorderly outburst or tumult
- When the hoo-ha's hit a man, he thumbs through his immediate worries: mortgages, unpaid bills, the children's education, the stab of a chest pain that could be a heart attack .
- Don't expect anything on the scale of 1997's hoo-ha in Hong Kong Web Crawling Macau's "soft lights, sweet music and charming hostesses" POLL Will triad-related violence keep you away?.
- None of us want to go into that creative hoo-ha of a long-play record again.
- Thom Yorke in Pitchfork Media
None of us want to go into that creative hoo-ha of a long-play record again. Not straight off,Yorke said. "I mean, it's just become a real drag. It worked with In Rainbows because we had a real fixed idea about where we were going. But...
- Thaksin Shinawatra in Malaysia Star
It was certainly not my intention in a very general background interview ...... to have this hoo-ha which people have thoroughly enjoyed overnight and tried to suggest that there is a chasm between myself as head of the army and the prime... Sir Richard Dannatt http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dannatt&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHgyytVCFgKUzInjisk04-cxDHFMQ USA Today http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2006-10-12-iraq-britain_x.htm%3FPOE%3DNEWISVA&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFcdq1-dJshksccBeO9HXWC0rls4Q Oct 12, 2006
47989 65034 hoo-ha I am very annoyed by the hoo-ha made by the government so I think it is better me not to go," Thaksin said.