homegirl : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a fellow female member of a youth gang
- Basically, she says, "I'm a bit of a homegirl.
- In a skit between songs, a homegirl who ascribes Eve's Grammy win to luck is accused of wearing a rusty nipple ring.
- Yet she also flashed some feisty homegirl attitude.
- Omarion in Contactmusic.com
However, Omarion tells MTV, "That's my homegirl. That's a good friend of mine. We go out. We are just friends. She's a really cool girl. She's a cool friend. Bow (Wow) knows, we all hung out together. We're all friends."
- Marques Houston in SOHH
Marques tells SOHH Soulful exclusively, "Kim is my girl. That's my homegirl. We're doing a lot of business together. We are just friends, we are good friends."
- Randy Jackson in Dallas Morning News
At the same time, Jackson says that "welcoming Ellen to the fold is a good hook. She's funny, charismatic, really cool and is a homegirl - from Louisiana, like me."