- n a practitioner of homeopathy
- A homeopath is a physician devoted to cure by drugs.
- But medical etiquette forbade any orthodox doctor working on a case with a homeopath.
- Founded by a Belgian homeopath named Luc Jouret, the cult at first seemed to be a harmless New Age mishmash of astrology and health regimens professing to trace some of its ideas .
News & Articles
- Dr. Stuart H. Garber Elected President of the California Homeopathic Medical Society
Dr. Stuart H. Garber, DC, PhD, developer of Dr. Garber's Natural Solutions ( http://www.drgarbers.com ) has accepted the presidency of the California Homeopathic Medical Society. Dr. Garber was the first person in the United States to receive a PhD in Homeopathic Medicine. (PRWeb July 02, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10892218.htm
July 2, 2013 - PRWeb
- Simon Singh in Glasgow Daily Record
Drug companies need to convince authorities a pill is safe before supplying it publicly,says Simon. "Anyone can claim to be a homeopath that can cure fertility or weight problems or skin disorders. A great claim requires great evidence."
- Lindsay Wagner in Irish Times
I've been interested in complementary medicine ever since I was young. I wanted to be a psychologist and I almost became a homeopath but I'm dyslexic so I couldn't get through college,explains Wagner who is in Ireland this month to lead...