- n a holding device
a towel holder
a cigarette holder
an umbrella holder
- n a person who holds something
- n the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it
- Still, it's not clear how many of the UBS account holders will be made public.
- Average Joes and Janes are not the holders of the other side of complicated, over-the-counter derivatives contracts.
News & Articles
- Holder says he did not mislead Congress
Attorney General Eric Holder says his testimony to Congress about a leak investigation involving a reporter was not misleading and that the Justice Department never considered prosecuting the television journalist. Holder wrote House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, a Virginia Republican, on Wednesday defending comments before the panel in May in which he said he had never been ...
June 21, 2013 - KSAT San Antonio
- Holder says he did not mislead Congress over reporter leak probe
Attorney General Eric Holder says his testimony to Congress about a leak investigation involving a reporter was not misleading and that the Justice Department never considered prosecuting the television journalist.
June 20, 2013 - CNN
- Holder: I didn't lie about James Rosen
House Republicans have opened a perjury inquiry, arguing that Holder's statement didn't match Justice Department's actions.
June 20, 2013 - Washington Post
- Steve King in FOXNews
I'm offended by Eric Holder and the president also, their posture,King told Liddy on Monday. "It looks like Eric Holder said that white people in America are cowards when it comes to race."
- Barney Frank in Minneapolis Star Tribune
Under the bailout bill, which will let the government buy huge amounts of toxic mortgage-related assets, "we're now the biggest mortgage holder in town, and we can do serious foreclosure avoidance," Frank said.
- Dan Savage in 570 News
They go out of their way to say it's a quote-unquote family setting,Savage said. "As a gay season-ticket holder, we've never been quite sure what that means exactly. I constantly see people making out. My son has noticed and asked, 'Do...