- n a game in which a child covers his eyes while the other players hide then tries to find them
- Four English children playing hide-and-seek accidentally wander through an enchanted wardrobe and into Narnia, a land locked in a deep magical winter by the spells of an evil witch .
- Sometimes when he plays hide-and-seek, no one even comes to find him.
- Children are playing hide-and-seek in the underbrush.
News & Articles
- Food for thought: Let Jesus Christ protect you from the devil
How many of you who are parents can remember your children playing hide-and-seek and one of your kids running to you and asking you to help them hide from the others?
June 21, 2013 - Opelousas Daily World
- Get your shot, you don't want to mess with tetanus
Summer weather means more time outside working, playing and savoring the sunshine. Sometimes it results in extra scrapes and scratches from grabby blackberry vines or rusty nails playing hide-and-seek. At some point, there is an injury that makes you wonder: Do I need a tetanus shot for that?
June 20, 2013 - Everett Herald
- John Baird in London Free Press
Conservatives want to avoid an election, but won't be beaten into impractical or unaffordable "back room deals," Baird said. "What Canadians are expecting us to do is show up for work and do our jobs -- not play hide-and-seek and not play...