hillside : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the side or slope of a hill
- The hillside was equipped with floodlights, and a public address system was installed to broadcast reports of the visions to the waiting crowds.
- The complex system of water canals that channel rainfall from the surrounding hills has been rebuilt, turning the sere hillside into a verdant oasis.
- When I was a little chunk of a shirt-tailed lad, a-hoeing corn on the steep hillside, I'd get to the end of a row and look up Troublesome Creek and wonder ij anybody would ever .
- Sarah Susanka in Construction Digital
Some green warriors will settle for nothing less than a house half buried in a hillside or an 800sf dome built from bags of rammed earth,said Susanka in the article. "But others shopping for a dream green home aren't ready to recycle the...
- Harry Reid in Toledo Blade
I think that [Justice Thomas] has been an embarrassment to the Supreme Court,Senator Reid said. "I think his opinions are poorly written." "That's easy to do. You take the Hillside Dairy case. In that case you had a dissent written...
- Jens Voigt in ESPN
On the opposite shore of this lake, you see a rolling hillside with a beautiful stand of timber on it. Today I am proud to announce that due to the hard work and investment of many partners, we can guarantee views like this will be protected for... Sonny Perdue http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonny_Perdue&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEOancySTaE_0AKgs4yTqc4WstUNw Duluth Weekly http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.theweekly.com/news/2007/December/05/Land_Program.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEf7cf0F4BgT2Zd4rmwzGcQ3qjhEg Dec 5, 2007
47239 64123 hilltop On a hilltop finish like this you don't need to have magic, you just got to have a strong team on the front," CSC rider Jens Voigt said. "Do hard tempo on the last climb, and our leaders take care of business. Put the hammer down basically."