hideousness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n dreadful ugliness; horrible repulsiveness
- It was crammed with mauve and red plush sofas, chairs, beds and chests, mostly of vast age and hideousness, and almost all associated with the ancient indiscretions of the .
- There's humanity inside this hideousness.
- Yes, they do sound shallow, and that's painful for anyone who believes men have more dimensions than hideousness.
News & Articles
- Couture Week Fugs and Fabs: Versace
And it begins again. At least we have Naomi Campbell here to brighten up the proceedings, most of which involve hideousness, per usual.
July 2, 2013 - Go Fug Yourself
- John Lennon in International Herald Tribune
In his book "Dark Tourism," Lennon quotes the writer George Steiner as noting that "bending too fixedly over hideousness, one feels queerly drawn."
- Mariah Carey in Fashion.ie
Speaking to Usmagazine.com Carey said, "It wasn't just de-glamorized. They added some hideousness on top of that too. I drank some ugly juice."
- Sherie Rene Scott in Denver Post
I think Disney was smart enough to see the inner hideousness,Scott said with the self-deprecating laugh of a Midwesterner from Topeka, Kan. "That's nice because"