- n a hiding place; usually a remote place used by outlaws
- n an area where you can be alone
- The Captain populates his island with all kinds of high-toned people, whom he transports to his hideaway at "Latitude Zero" (i.
- He was relaxing at his island hideaway of Brioni, fully content to let his lieutenants transact what business there was.
- Federal investigators are expected to explore reports that she and other women working on jobs over which Hays held power took part in "orgies" at a hideaway in the Capitol .
News & Articles
- How we pulled off a milestone birthday bash in Sin City
Whether these words were the highlight or the low-water mark of an otherwise extraordinary evening is still the matter of some debate. But there's no question that it marked a turning point for the 25 hangovers-in-the-making gathered in a Sin City hideaway to celebrate three 50th birthdays — those of my wife, Janet; our childhood friend Dan; and my own. That's 150 years of us being us, hence our ...
June 12, 2013 - Kingston Daily Freeman
- Ernesto's Hideaway to close in downtown Lansing
Ernesto's Hideaway, a convenience store and deli in downtown Lansing, will close its doors later this month.
June 11, 2013 - DeWitt-Bath Review
- Farmhouse Inn Receives Andrew Harper's Prestigious Recommendation
FORESTVILLE, Calif., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report , the most respected publication in luxury travel, announced in its May 2013 issue the recommendation of Sonoma's Farmhouse ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Joe Biden in FOXNews
Clift writes Biden: "Said a young naval officer giving him a tour of the residence showed him the hideaway, which is behind a massive steel door secured by an elaborate lock with a narrow connecting hallway lined with shelves filled with...
- Cindy Williams in Boston Herald
Cindy, who has two grown kids and lives in the San Fernando Valley, called her adopted Milwaukee "a hip little hideaway."
- Mark Harmon in Reuters
We are so pleased to receive such high marks from Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report readers,said Mark Harmon, CEO of Auberge Resorts. "They are some of the most experienced and discriminating travelers in the world. Congratulations to the...