- n a curve that lies on the surface of a cylinder or cone and cuts the element at a constant angle
- n a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- n type genus of the family Helicidae
- So while their double-helix model seemed to make biochemical sense and agreed with what was already known, a wiser man might have toned down his rhetoric.
- And that structure a "double helix" that can "unzip" to make copies of itself confirmed suspicions that DNA carries life's hereditary information.
- In an amazing half-century we've moved from discovering the double helix to nearly decoding the instruction set for human life.
News & Articles
- Helix BioMedix, Inc. Reports 2012 Financial Results
BOTHELL, Wash. -- via PRWEB - Helix BioMedix, Inc. (HXBM), a developer of bioactive peptides, today announced that it had posted to its website at http://www.helixbiomedix.com/investors.html an update ...
June 21, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Helix to Refinance Debt
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. has entered into a new credit agreement.
June 20, 2013 - Zacks via Yahoo! Finance
- Helix House Announces Its Client Referral Program
Helix House, a unique and customer-centric online marketing firm, announces its client referral program. (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10851927.htm
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- Charles Cecil in Business Wire (press release)
We are delighted that Clive Norton is joining Helix,commented Lord Charles Cecil, a Managing Director and Managing Partner of Helix. "He has very strong relationships with both GPs and investors, a high standing in the market, and many...
- Robert Duffy in Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
When the South Avenue Garage helix collapsed, we were unaware that a problem existed,Duffy said in a statement. "In this case, we are aware that a severe problem exists. ...... This is not a development issue. This is a public safety...