- Four days later, another wrenching tape of Carroll appeared, in which she was weeping and wearing the Islamic headdress called a hijab.
- He started wearing a red-and-white kaffiyeh, or headdress, and expensive watches and clothes, although he was unemployed for much of the time.
- Engraved portrait of Native American Pocahontas of the Powhatan tribe circa 1610, she wears a shawl, feathered headdress, and European-styled necklace.
- Tom Renney in San Jose Mercury News
It's a nice little feather,said Rangers Coach Tom Renney, "but it's a big headdress."
- Syed Thajudeen in Thaindian.com (blog)
Syed Thajudeen, another Malaysian painter, said: "I am almost in a trance as each precious stone of jewellery is studied and replicated; each bud of jasmine of the headdress meticulously drawn; each finger of the dancer articulated; each ankle bell...
- Marc Forster in Boston Globe (registration)
So obviously he loved him,says Forster. "But he got on with all the kids." "Between scenes, you could always find him with the kids, wearing an Indian headdress or one of the costumes from the fantasy sequences. It was wonderful,...