- n a natural elevation (especially a rocky one that juts out into the sea)
- JAPAN 9946 PEARLS FOR EVERYONE In a modest, unpainted four-room house atop a narrow headland overlooking Japan's Ago Bay, a wizened little man .
- From the headland, the deserted coast sweeps north in a series of yellow boomerangs of sand.
- Yes, that is so, and this particular piece of headland caught my eye.
- Morris Iemma in Sydney Morning Herald
It's a fantastic engineering project,Mr Iemma said while guiding the Herald around the site this week. "It's been a wasteland and they started with the headland and carved it, killed it, turned it into an industrial site. The cranes will...
- John Worsfold in The Age
The way he (Headland) interpreted what was said would be very upsetting from what I can gather,Worsfold told Perth radio station 6PR. "But whether that was what was actually said and what was intended we'll have to wait and see. I don't...